Sunday, November 17, 2013

I went to TA hours tonight to try to figure out why my LED strand wasn't working.  I tested the strand with an Arduino, Meaghan's SquareWear, and my SquareWear, and I think it's just dead.  I don't know what could have happened to make it stop working because it was working Friday afternoon: it just spluttered and lit up erratically, then stopped lighting up at all.  I did connect it while the Arduino was on, but I don't think that should have bothered it...right?

I found another, longer strand to test, but that didn't work either!  I tried that on my SquareWear and on Ione's, and nothing happened.  Then Ione's weather-proofed strand stopped working.  I'm thinking that there's something wrong with the strands?  I can't move on with my project until we figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment